- Windows 7 or later.
- WSH (Windows Script Host) : Open a command prompt and type
- SETX : Open a command prompt and type
setx /?to check.
- Be Admin user.
- Download and install the latest Neard Prerequisites Package.
Neard offers several versions of the various binaries, applications and tools for download :
It is highly recommended that the path to Neard does not contains any whitespaces. This can cause problem on some modules.
Before starting Neard, edit the configuration file
- lang - Language (see
neard\core\langsfolder for a complete list). Default :
- timezone - The default timezone used by all date/time functions. Default :
- notepad - The editor while opening files. Default :
- logsVerbose - Control the log output verbose (0=simple, 1=report, 2=debug, 3=trace). Default :
- scriptsTimeout - The default timeout when VBS/Batch are executed. May vary depending on your system. Default :
All instructions to upgrade from a previous release are added in the Upgrade notes page.