Create a new language file
- Edit one of the language files like the english one in neard\core\langs\english.lng.
%scharacter is a mixed arg.
@nl@character is a carriage return.
- If the value starts with a
#character, it’s a new string to translate.
- The language’s file have to be encoding in UTF-8 (without BOM).
- Create a pull request or attach the file to a new issue.
- Of course your name will be mentionned for your contribution.
Update a language file
- Search for text starting with
"#and update the content.
Test your language file
- If you want to test your language file, paste the file in neard\core\langs\
- Launch or reload Neard (right click > Reload on the taskbar icon)
- Select the language in the taskbar icon (right click -> Language menu)
Thanks for your support